Thursday, July 31, 2008

Fast Updates!

Hi everyone! I had been disappearing for some time leaving my blog updated. Sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Life had been very busy these few weeks, packing and moving permanently to Kaye Residence, working and going to school.

Apart from STILL studying in UIA I am also studying part time at Taylor’s School Of Hospitality which I am taking a Cert in Pastry making and GOD I am enjoying my self very much there. Yay! My station partner is an Indian lady name Sue which of coz reminded me of Suraya hahaha. She is such a nice lady, very knowledgeable and very pleasant. I enjoyed her company very much.

A pose from Sue

Us having fun

During our first class, we made this wonderful raspberry and apples muffin, crepes and scones yumyum!

Crepes or Lempeng Ah Mor

Yes as some had already knew, now I’m working part time as a barista for Gloria Jeans Coffee in The Curve. I love working there, it’s so much fun and being a barista is a really fun job! Everyone knows I’m a coffee addict so working in a coffee shop is really like a greedy dream coming true hahha. So pleaseeeeeeeeeee come and visit me here. I am working all day on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, night shifts on Wednesdays and morning shifts on Thursdays and Tuesdays. Some people would be asking “has Kaye fallen from grace? Working in a coffee shop!” hahahha that’s funny coz I do feel like I had fallen from grace but hey, it’s a very fun job and I’m doing this so that I can learn more about the FnB business, besides honestly I need to get money to pay my for huge self maintenance…sigh.. I am pretty sure that I am not ashamed to say that yes I finally realized that I need to make some money on my own.

FYI this Gloria Jeans branch is a set for an Astro production, so every week you can spot a few celebrities shooting here. I was an extra for one shoot two days ago with Sazzy Falak. I have got to say that she is such a wonderful actress and a really nice person and oh yeah, HOT!!!!!! Aleezza Kassim was here for a shooting the day before as well and she is smoking hot! I hope they don't sue me for telling everyone that they are shooting here !

Sazzy Falak Shooting at Gloria Jeans The Curve

On the 29.07.08 was Amir’s 23rd birthday and I brought him some muffins to celebrate coz I didn’t have any time to get him anything proper. Hope he had a wonderful time at Italianese without me :-(. Well happy birthday Amir!!!!!!!!!! the picture was censored due to their personal request hahha.

Amir and Razin looking happy to be censored.

By the way Gloria Jeans Coffee is looking for more baristas, so anyone who is interested which is fun, good looking (the boss said so) and pleasant is very much welcome to join us here. It’s a sure dapat job lah! Interview today tomorrow work. If you are interested to work as a part timer here do drop by the branch and get the details ya. Hope I can update this blog more often when I’m used to my new tight schedule. Bye for now.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

may i interupt??
hehe

btw hye there

Anonymous said...

ahahaha....
didnt expect this one...
such an ayer....