Sunday, July 6, 2008

Funny pictures 3 and lazyness

Been very lazy to update my blog. I had many things going on. Today i skipped coffee! Yay! Ok i had never done this "my little diary" kinda post before. Like JJ said, its lame! But hey i wanna do it. At least once right. So here it goes:


1. morning woke up and shower


2. Had breakfast with Amir at Nz when i was suppose to go to a "kenduri"

3. Skipped Kenduri and went to gym for a quick workout+settling my bills

4. Went to Avenue K's food court to eat (seriously i donno that the food court there is so cheap and yumyum! you should go and try!)

5. went to Guess and bought 2 collared T-shirt for Aidil Fitri (lam
bat lagi but i dont like to shop during festive season coz im usually too busy attending all the preparations until i forgot to buy clothes for my self)

6. Had to go to Avenue K to get some stuffs. (the Armchair i posted previously and some other home decor for Kaye Residence.

7. Went back to Wangsa Maju house and had a long conversation with my dad on the phone. I swapped my second degree for a loan from him to start a business. Pretty happy about it. Going to take business, franchise, pastry making, French Asian cooking and photography classes on certificate level as a preparation. Dad finally admits that all this while i had been doing a pretty good job taking care of everything he assigned me to do. :-) Im happy too.

8. Took a nap, woke up and pack to go back to Kaye Residence. Arrived and found the place so messy and I drove my self crazy to rearrange everything at its right full places. I hate it when people move things that I had already arranged. Even my food cabinet was rearranged back to my own liking. Easier for me to get greedy heheheh

9. Made dinner for my self and the ordered cupcakes. Settled down in front of the tv and watched 10,000 BC in HD. Damn! It’s a BLAST! I didnt know my sound system was that good and the TV is that nice to watch!

10. Here I am, after a ciggy writing on my blog about my lame day! hahhaa.

Well that's all that I did today, of ya I also bought 2 more books to read, My legal Self and The Starbucks book. I am running out of space to store my books and Dad is gonna kill me if he finds out that I bought those books with my lunch money. I just feel that I asked to buy too many books already last month and feel a bit guilty to ask to buy summore. Here are sum funny pictures that my friends and readers had sent me. Enjoy ya!


wow what a school bus!


tame ur "outer lion"

2 comments:

lalala said...

hahaha. that lion pic is soooooo funny!

Kaye Ridzuan said...

Macam Sofia dulu2 b4 guna sunsilk heheheh