Saturday, July 12, 2008

A Birthday Feast

Whenever I feel a bit off I usually turn all my negative feelings towards cooking. As i had wrote earlier, today will mark one year since the day mummy went home.

I woke up pretty late, took a bath and went to the whole seller. Bought some groceries and started cooking. I decided that today we will celebrate my brother in law's 38th birthday :-).

Ok this may sounded crazy but I kinda made all these food in the picture belo
w myself. Yup I can cook! Yay! I made a feast for my family, we ate happily and thank god we finished everything. I’m not gonna list down what I cooked for this celebration coz I don’t want people to get the idea that I’m bragging but you all can guess it from the picture right? heheh feast your eyes!

The happy family= my two nephews, my bro in law and my sis

The feast, well 3/4 of it anyway

the bday boy and his family

more pictures at http://broncogenszipper.fotopages.com

No comments: