Monday, July 7, 2008

Flower by Kenzo

My body was pumping adrenalin, paces getting faster. Destination reached. MY GOD the q was so long i nearly lost my temper, but its a Sunday, long Qs at the ATM is a normal thing. Why am i being so impatient? Sigh.. i was making a purchase but the amount of the bill was beyond the limit of my card that i had set earlier. ( Changed the limit form 5k to 2k a week ago so that i can control my spendings). Bugger! i shouldn't have changed my limit! Here i am being embarrassed as my card was rejected queuing up to change the limit again. How foolish.

As my mind wonders around my skull, i smelled something very familiar, very comforting... It was KENZO FLOWER! Mummy's favorite perfume and my mother's most recent fav (her ultimate fav is Dior Dune and Estee Lauder's Pleasure). They were running a campaign for the perfume just a few meters from where i am standing. The new Campaign featured ShuQI as the model and there were Poppy flowers everywhere. So RED so beautiful.


the perfume

My turn finally came. HOW STUPID! this machine do not have the function to change limits! Argh!!!!!!! I withdrew cash instead. sigh... rushed to shop and paid the amount, then i went back again to the Kenzo Campaign and took these pictures.


The Poppy Chandelier and the flower beds


The Campaign

ps: I miss my mum and mummy :-(

3 comments:

KS Cheah said...

Saiful,

Yes, Kenzo Flower was Mummy's favourite perfume.

Can you please listen to Papa; try to resist the urge to flaunt. It does not come across very well especially when you are still a student.

There are better ways of aggrandizement.

Papa

a4aja said...

dh tau suke shoppg, sape suwh g tukar limt?? ekekeke

Kaye Ridzuan said...

hello papa,

I was buying furniture for Hari Raya, nothing to flaunt. :-) just expressing my self on how embarrassed i was when my card was rejected hhahaha. (mental note: should prepare well when need to buy important things)

Aja aku tak shopping benda bukan bukan tau, bukan cam ko! heheh.