Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Prime, Le Meridien

Last week while I had my super compulsive syndrome at hand (as usual), I made my way to one of the many Le Meridien restaurants, Prime. It is a place which serves imported steaks and wine with the motto; The American “Prime Grill, Prime Wine, Prime Time”. I arrived there without any reservations wearing simply my grey Sisley sweater, a blue striped Topman singlet, Banana Republic pants and my gold+white Nike. Heads turns, being me; used to turning heads, I ignored. People there were dressed to kill, perfect suits and opulent dresses, even toddlers were dressed in Kenzo or at least Ralph Laurents. Strangely I don't feel out of place, maybe because to me as long as you can pay the bills, you are alright.


the restaurant

I was seated at the waiting area while my table were being prepared and I made specific descriptions of where I should be seated, dark, semi private, and shield from the public view. I love my privacy. While waiting, I browsed the menu and wine list. Damn they are good!

I was seated at an oval shaped two seater table at a corner with semi enclosed oval wall. It’s perfect. Somehow I can’t help noticing that the waitresses were giggling and whispering to each other while looking at me, some of them were even trying to steal a look at me. Yup I guess they were flirting with me. hahahahah what can I say, a good looking young man with confidence (perasan) is having dinner alone in a posh restaurant; I’m sure they are labelling me as "opportunity".

I ordered Kimberly 150 days red grained feed Australian Rib Eye with truffle sauce and asparagus. The wine was tempting but I don’t drink so I skipped to stilled Panna instead. They served me spicy focacia bread and sun flower seeded bread with interesting 3 choices of butter; green tea, salted and sour. YUM! No appetizer for me since I love the breads very much.


the steak and bread

Suddenly I saw her, those red thick lips, that hair, that walk, that look. It’s Ainul, baby as I had always called her. She is as pretty as ever, as radiant and sexy even with that ugly corseted uniform she was wearing. Damn!

She made her way to me, delivering my dinner. OMG she didn't notice me until " Sir this is Kimberly...." and there we were smiling at each other like mad. She was so happy to see me her eyes was watery. We had a short conversation. I had my dinner and was leaving, then she came, whispered in my ear, rubbed my tummy like she used to and looked at me with that smile, “i will call you". At that point, the other waitresses were staring at us in disbelieve and envy hahahhaha. (Yup... I am in trouble!)

The rest of the night is history. :-)

p/s: Prime is not for the faint hearted men, if their smoking hot waitresses don't give you a heart attack the bill will surely do. hahahha.

2 comments:

Tyazizul said...

babe i takut nak linkkan ur blog too glamarous ala fotopages i x de pun..ok2 nnti i letak ek cayang...i dah confuse ok u dah macam bkn dak urban more to id anyway!nice job dude

Tyazizul said...

babe...org kaye je g la meredien tu..hahah