Monday, July 7, 2008

Movies i want to watch

I am so thrilled to go and watch Hancock, the stupid super hero. I donno what the fuss about the movie that everyone is sooooooooooooooo fussing about which apparently making me fussing about it too on this blog. heheeh i am blogging=blabering. The trailer is really cool!



Then there is Sex in The City movie. I saw the trailer in the cinema last few months but i really donno why it is not showing in Malaysia. THE WHOLE world had watched it in the Cinema but i guess the title it self is too "provoking" to be showed here. sigh... what a waste...


Hellboy, Hell YEah! thats what im talking about hahaha. HELL BOY 2 is coming out soon! really cant wait to watch this one. This is one of the coolest movie to be watched this year. The trailer itself nearly made me jump off my seat! too excited hahaha


No comments: