Thursday, August 7, 2008

Chef approved!

Aside from the crazy traffic caused by the road blocks around KL due to Anwar Ibrahim's sodomy trial i had a very good day. Can you imagine i was stuck in traffic jam for an accumulated 6 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!! damn 6! blew up 50 bucks on petrol and had to take 4 actifast today. The only thing that made me very happy today is that both of my pastries came out well. We were taught to make fruit tarts and chiffon cake today. The chef actually ate my tart! he didn't even try any other people's tarts and he said i made the best fruit tart and chiffon cake in class! Such a big compliment to me and the best part is he said the way i decorate my fruit tart is very very good. The chef called my tart as his favorite tart hehehhe i was so proud and happy. Many of the other students took pictures of these tart as well. I had to wrap it with plastic as i didn't want the tart to break. (i really i have to start bringing containers to class)

the front one is the Chef's favorite . He ate 1 that was exactly like this one

Well the chiffon cake was rather a boring topic but he also said i made the best one in class as the cake did not flop and very fluffy. I am really enjoying my self in class, i wish i had this same passion in class when i was in UIA but im very sorry to say, i don't. sigh...

the chiffon cake

2 comments:

ili zain said...

hey...nampak sedap...raye nanti buat tau...
aku tau ko wrap ngan plastik 2 coz x nk org lain mkn yg ko wat...
btol x????ko ader wat cup cake x???
aku ingat nk sponsor up cake sepupu aku kawen...

ili zain said...

cupcake...tahan ke nk wat blik kelate...
die kawen raye ke-3...
ko charge brp 4 cupcakes 2???