Tuesday, June 3, 2008

My dream

So I am pretty sure some people are getting bored with my Shopping, Shopping and shopping entry. I am pretty sure that some people are thinking what a materialistic person I am. Hmm ok maybe I am at times but not all the time. Today I will not brag about what I already got but instead I will brag about what I dream off having /getting one day; with my own money with my own sweat. No not from mum and dad's a/c.

I will start with this bag. It is something that I would buy to mark my independent self and celebrating my youth. It’s a Louis Vuitton Keepall 45 which I checked 4 days ago worth RM 3850 but I doubt it would cost as such in 3 years time. Probably higher later but its ok.


this is probably keepal 50 or 55 im not sure, keepall 45 is smaller than this but looks the same.

The second thing i want to get for my self is a Tissot Clasic Prince. I dont know the price but i guess it would be around 1k. i had always been in love with this watch and was once offered by my dad as a birthday present but i refused because to me this is my dream and keeping it as a dream would mean so much more in the process of growing, both as a person and as a son. Although its not that expensive but i fell in love with it when i was 16 and i still do....



Tissot Classic Prince

There is a along list to be written here if I really want to write but I will save it for later. Those two items are in my priority list besides from subjects such as cars, wife, kids, house, you know those every human needs. This is why it is called a dream coz you don’t really need it you just want it!

No comments: