Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Divisadero

I managed to finish reading a book today. The title of the book is “divisadero”, and yes I know you would think it’s so Indian. Yes the name may reminded you of a Curry house somewhere (well, I did hahahah)

This book was written by Michael Ondaajte which I’m sorry to say this. It took me sometime to actually remember that he also wrote The English Patient which was then made into a movie. Apparently he is very famous and I feel quite ashamed of my self for forgetting it, after all The English Patient movie was one of my favourite movie; and before you even asked, yes I do love those really slow movies.

In short the book is about 3 siblings which grew up together and then later got separated after a terrible traumatic experience. That’s all I’m telling ya! Go and get the book your self and read it. It’s kinda slow, but it was beautifully written.


No comments: