Monday, June 2, 2008

Designer I Love - Desigual

I went shopping last Saturday and couldn’t find anything to buy for my self. Either I already owned those or my parents wouldn’t approve. That is how it is when you shop with your parents. hehehe but it was fun tho. So we went browsing and looking from A (Armani) to Z (Zegna) then I came upon DESIGUAL. Desigual is a brand from Spain. The designs are basically what I would call JINJANG and SG. WANG orientated however underneath those JINGJANGNESS are some very beautifully crafted shirts and interesting t-shirts. So to end the story I got my self some stuffs from there. Surprisingly we didn’t break the bank to buy those. Hahaha. I really like the label that was sown on the shirt, it’s a robot! Yay! Check out their webbie at http://desigual.com




the pic is unclear coz its from my phone.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, Desigual is really cool and different. If you ever visit Barcelona, you have to go to one of the many Desigual Stores there. Really amazing...