Sunday, June 1, 2008

Fashion Smashion

Here is the thing. I don’t understand why women or girls are sometimes so stupid at picking up what they wear. I was at the KLCC parking bay last saturday and I saw this unknown women wearing this hideous legging. Guess what ITS BRIGHT MC DONNALS YELLOW! For God's sake just go jump a building and die so that your soul can come out of your body and take a look at your self coz the mirror definitely wasn’t working well for you miss. I don’t think that yellow legging goes well with that black and white look you are trying to pull. Even my 50 year old mom knows that. I’m sorry but you look like one of those wannabe celebrities that thinks you can get away with murder by wearing something like that. Sorry you are obviously not Lindsay Lohan.(even she couldn’t get away with what you pull)

No comments: