Monday, June 9, 2008

In support of product RED



If you went through my archive you can find a post about product RED and all the good things they are doing to save and help countries which are struggling with AIDS.

Today I would like to present to you the work of an aspiring interior designer and also my good friend Norul Haidar Zainudin. This aspiring fresh grad designer had produced and designed a space/boutique for product RED. These are some pictures of her design. As her friend I would say I’m really proud that she had chosen to design for Product Red. Although this project only served as her final year project and not a life project I think she did a really good job. One, designing for a brand with a good cause and secondly I really like her designs.

If you have any inquiries about her designs and probably about the designer herself you can contact the designer using the following details:

Name: Norul Haidar Zainudin
Email: norulhaidar@gmail.com
Contact Number: 0192205968

No comments: