Friday, May 16, 2008

Perfume i love

One of the things I can’t live without are my perfumes. It just felt wrong to go out without it. Loads of men do not realised that they have body odour, of cause a simple deodorant would work but bare in mind that your whole body do sweat. So if your armpits don’t stink your other body parts will. You can’t expect to be bathing in deodorant correct? A much simpler solution is to wear perfumes, why? It is a simple logic, the smell of your perfume would mask out the smell of your sweat.

There are some tips that I can provide you with about buying your dream perfume.

  • Try the perfume before you buy it.
  • When you are testing perfumes limit yourself to only three as your nose wouldn’t be able to differentiate more then 3 scent. Ask the salesperson to provide you with coffee beans. This should refresh your smell senses again.
  • The same perfume will smell different on different people because it will react differently to each person's body.
  • Wait for 10 minutes after applying the perfume; it will give you the right smell after it reacts with your skin.
  • Beware of certain ingredients in perfumes that can give you an allergy reaction (consult your Dr or from experience), the safest way to test perfume is on a piece of paper not your skin.

Here are some interesting facts about perfumes:

  • Women have a keener sense of smell than men.
  • The sense of smell is affected by your medication, diet and lifestyle.
  • Perfumes react differently on blondes, brunettes and redheads.
  • Our ability to remember smell is greater than the ability to remember things that we have seen.
  • Our sense of smell is sharper in the latter half of the day.
  • The older you grow the less sharp your sense of smell is.
  • Perfumes rise and if worn only on the face or behind the ears, it will rise and vanish quickly.
  • Oily skin holds perfumes better than dry skin.
  • Perfume once opened will fade with time.
  • Increase in altitude reduces the lasting ability of a perfume.

I would like to thank my late God mother for teaching me all that I know about perfumes; she is truly a master of scent. Not forgetting my own mother who bought me my first perfume and still buying me perfumes till today. I love you both.


my personal fav. Prada and Paris Hilton


my first and old time fav. CK One

5 comments:

Jie Juan said...

CURI IDEA DEODARANT AKU NI! LOL

Kaye Ridzuan said...

where got! mine is perfume i love ok!

Anonymous said...

hahahah Paris Hilton ni yang bau mangga tuu

Kaye Ridzuan said...

a'a macam someone cakap. bau macam pasar buah . hahaha

lalala said...

aku pki paris tu, women punye. best sgt. rase cam feminine je..;)