Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Be Ripped

I figured since I posted about exercise and skin care I might as well post about nutrition. I am currently a fan of Horleys dietary supplements. This is a product I would highly recommend to those who are serious about loosing weight and maintain muscles. No, I am not ripped yet! YET ok, but I will be hahahah (confidence is a key to success J ). With good daily exercise, healthy diet and some supplements everyone can get those Greek god features and for women Greek goddess. If it still doesn’t work I suggest you to just go and have Lipo suction done and die (lol I’m kidding ya).

The product I am using now is called Horleys Ripper Factor. There are many other products in the market I had tried over the passing years but nothing had worked like this one did. I feel healthier, burn fats faster and best of all I feel more energetic. You can view the product information at www.horleys.co.nz I can assure you that this product really works but I can also assure you that it would not work if you don’t WORK OUT, so don’t be such a lazy bum. There is also some exercise tips and eating guides at the website that can help you achieve your dream bod.

Weight loss is not for lazy bums and don’t give excuses such as no money to go to gym and all there are loads of exercise that needs almost nothing to start such as jogging or stairs climbing. When there is a will there is a way. Cherios!



www.horleys.co.nz

No comments: