Thursday, May 8, 2008

I miss FF

It has been a week since I last did it. I miss FF so much! I am an official junkie, I love the adrenalin rush, I love being able to sweat like hell, I love the exhaustion it gave me, I love the heat burning down my muscles when I over worked it and I love the good night sleep it gave me after that. Yes I am an official Gym Junkie. I had frozen my account for a month due to the commitments I have with work, work and work. I hate work! You may think its absurd to miss working out and a gym but you have no idea how much satisfaction you will get by working out daily. It’s like drugs, addictive! Hahaha.


Those of you who don’t really work out wouldn’t understand this. I felt deprived and when I go back from work I have absolutely nothing to do or anywhere to go except home. Now I truly understand why working men go to gym, aside from avoiding their wives at home they are adrenaline junkies. ( wives out there I suggest you sign up for the same gym as your husbands do, there are loads of temptations th
ere. Better keep an eye on them hahahah) here are some pictures of my beloved Gym!


Menara Maxis FF



location map

Address:
Fitness First Menara Maxis
Level 3 & 4, Menara Maxis,
Kuala Lumpur City Centre,
50088 Kuala Lumpur.

Opening Hours:
Mon-Fri : 6:30am to 11pm
Saturday and Sunday: 7am – 7pm
National Holidays: 9am - 8pm

www.fitnessfirst.com.my

No comments: