Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Skin care i love for the moment

Guys, oh guys, facial impression is important thus facial care is important too. I had this conversation about facial care with my buddy two days back at a mamak. hahaha, yeah girls gossips and do make up slumber party we guys do facial mamak talk. My buddy was asking me about how much i spent on my self every month you know to maintain my bod and all and suddenly it came down to the topic of facial care. Asian men's skin is different from the Ah Mor (whites) so we do need special attention especially in this hot humid country of Malaysia.


For now I’m using Biotherm White Peel series which includes facial cleanser, toner and moisturizer and no it doesn’t peel off your skin. I love the product, not only it is oil free it also hydrates and even out my skin tone impressiv
ely fast. Yeah I’m promoting Biotherm and no I don't get paid for this but I think I’m doing a public service for men out there who are interested in getting skin care.


image source: eyt_aw@yahoo auction

Guys no matter how handsome you are if your face is bloody oily, with acne like pepperoni pizza and flaky you are just lowering down people's expectations towards you. I mean common there is nothing less macho about taking care of your face and bod. I’m sure loads of women/girlfriends out there would love their boy/men to be heartbreakingly endowed with good facial appearance (less icky to kiss I suppose hahahah)

I would recommends power wash from Lab series to clear out those clogged pores and white heads. Believe me I’ve tried so many products but failed. This is the best I had encountered so far. Okay, okay, these products are pricey I know. If you are on a lower budget try St Ives scrubs to replace the Lab Series Power wash and try Garnier facial care range to replace the Biotherm lines.

Oh yeah before I forget, if you are sceptical about the product suitability with your skin ask them to provide you with samples before buying and don’t forget to get some consultancy from the beauticians or consultants, guys these beautician or consultants are usually hot babes so don’t fall for their persuasion to buy unless you are very sure u need those products. LAB series provides free samples all the time. Do go to their counter and ask. Well that would be all I guess, basic care for your face guys.

No comments: