Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Britney's style

Two kids? Well ya got to have two to be Britney. I donno, today I’m feeling a bit tired. Long day at work. I had been accompanying my MD on his meetings in KL then Putrajaya then back to the office. Ok that has nothing to do with today’s post. Today I just wanted to share with you some pictures of my nephews. I know that the pictures in my blog are not those SLR professional type pictures but why should I care? I believe that life has to be spontaneous coz If you planned everything ahead you might just live as a zombie and plus I hate dragging around a huge, heavy bulky SLR. It’s absurd especially if you are going for something casual or fun and feels like taking pictures that’s where the camera phone comes in handy. I’m not bashing those who do it but as a normal person and not a photog (those of you who don’t know what this means pls go to www.urbandictionary.com) I think the idea of dragging that piece of “accessory” around when you don’t even take good pictures or interesting ones is rather absurd. Some people they just don’t get it. Practice makes perfect but without talent practice is just an excuse (to look cool). Dont get me wrong coz i do respect those really talented photogs. To sum all of this blabber out I would like to tell you that the connection between Britney and this post is that I have two nephews to flaunt while Britney has(had) two kids as well. By the way, daddy I love the SLR but I don’t like the idea of dragging it around. (I'm not stupid so I'll take it anyway hahahah)


Ryan and Mika


Daddy and his grandsons
(with a cup of Starbucks in one hand i think he could pull a Britney off)

No comments: