Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Iron Man

The Iron Man premier was a blast! whoooooooooooooooooooooho! I was stunned by the movie, the plot was good although predictable, the sound effects was good, the graphics was top notch the acting was surprisingly good and wasn't as stiff as the X Men movies. This is truly the best Marvel comic cum movie I had ever watched and I can’t wait for the sequel. I spent 90% of the movie time saying owh! I want that Phone! owh I want that car! owh I want that interface and the lists go on and on. Yeah! I pretty much adore the gadgets they featured in the movie! Here I would like to thank my buddy Ashari for getting the tickets and organizing such a fulfilling event. There were more than 25 people who came to watch the movie with us. Under is a picture of tickets he bought for us vs a lady friend!

the movie poster


check out the length of the tickets


2 comments:

Ardniza said...

aku tak tgk lagi cite ni..tp aku akan pastikan aku tgk cite ni.. :D

Kaye Ridzuan said...

YEah Faiza misti tgk tau cerita nih! best gila!