Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Birthday for everyone

Good day mates (trying to be an Ozzie)! There are two things about birthdays; it’s either sappy or happy. Marking some of our clique’s graduation and all of our accumulated birthdays this year I decided to pick a date and celebrate. It was a crazy stupid celebration. Planned it nicely but everything went sideways to the curb ß does this sentence even make sense? Hahah. Finally we had an unorthodox celebration. Went to Rasta, bought a cake and blew it, period. It’s simple and really fun. To the drain all the planning. Yea I gave up my sophistication for a celebration at a mamak, but I had long learnt that it’s not the place that is important it’s the people who celebrate it with you. I love you all and as high school as this may sound but I don’t care coz I’m still gonna say it “friends forever”.

2 comments:

Jie Juan said...

dude...its 'Aussie' not Ozzy. lol. But good one..say, Ozzie Osboourne. Woohoo! Bow to the prince of darkness ! Not to you la of course, you...prince of chocolate :P Nice cake yeah...

Kaye Ridzuan said...

hahahah, prince of choc. dude i dont eat choc! its a nice cake i agreed!