Monday, April 28, 2008

Launching of Kayeresidence fotopages

Good morning everyone, today I am proudly informing all of you of the official launching of my new fotopages at http://kresidence.fotopages.com this fotopages are created to display my portfolio and thus publicize my service as an interior decorator and designer. For the time being my partner and I are providing interior decorating and designing services which includes design ideas, colour coordination, material suggestion, furniture selection, and layout plans. The designs are solely based on your budget so do not hesitate to contact us for discussion. We are very flexible and very affordable. Our show house in Bangi Heights is also open for viewing on Saturdays and Sundays by appointment only. So if you are looking for the prospect of renovating your house interior or simply redecorating it do give us a call or email. These are our contact details.

Fotopages: http://kayeresidence.fotopages.com
Email: kayeresidence@yahoo.com
YM: kayeresidence
Phone : 019-3003155


click picture for direct link

No comments: