Thursday, April 17, 2008

The Birth

I had no idea what is wrong with me. Starting a new blog? Such a lame thing to do but hey, it’s the "in" thing now huh; or it’s just me being outdated hahaha. Wanted to start my own blog for a very long time but I guess it was out of my league, too much food and play no time to write. Yeah that must be the case. I have no talent to write so I guess this blog is going to be abandon soon probably in a few months or so. What am I gonna write? Oh god blogging is so much harder than eating durian. (fyi: durian makes me sick) Since this is my first post, I would like to welcome all my readers and thank them for reading, at this point I am 100% sure that my readers are only my good friends and not bystanders(I am so sorry you have to read, oh dear public).


Here is something I would like to share for laugh


.

2 comments:

KS Cheah said...

A self-fulfilling prophecy Saiful? Don't be so negative, just write la! ;o)

Papa

Kaye Ridzuan said...

Papa i am enjoying blogging now! i think i will continue writing till i am bored hahahha. thanks for the support pa!